Amazon Banner

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Horizons, No Boundries

I want to take a minute to let you know some of the awesome that is coming down the pike.

A new pattern will be ready to release in the next couple days, I know how everyone likes to grab the patterns. It is exciting to do different things with our stitches, and create things that are classy, fun and functional. I think I will hit the mark for some of you this week.

On Saturday Morning, I will be posting the 3rd article on Pricing. In this one, the focus will be Cost + Time.  The Wrap up post, where we will do some blending, and pinning down of when each is the better option will be the following Saturday.

I had planned to jump into the topic of Target Market the first of March, I have been conducting research, and delving into this topic so much already, I think it could be a 6 month course, where we would still have some questions.  Instead, I was blessed to be put in contact with Martiel Beatty, and will be hosting this opportunity, Open to any and all, regardless of their art

Webinar Information

I will be posting about this, a lot and often. I need sponsors who are willing to help promote this event, you may contact me through Email, at grammy.dirlam@gmail.com  Please put Sponsor Webinar in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you