Amazon Banner

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fantastic Pattern Roundup!

Have you ever set out to do something, that just did not work out the way you envisioned, so, rather than give up you alter the plan and move forward?  Yes, that is me today!   I wanted to do A
       Fantastic Pattern Round-Up
 we are all loving them these days. I sent out requests for links to SETS, asking people to surprise me, as long as it was multiple items that went together, I wanted to share.  I got fantastic links, some Free Patterns, Some Paid. All Great.
I was unable to create a collage that was worthy.
This is something I will be looking into more. I want to be able to do this.
In the mean time, I am sharing the items that were sent to me

Hey, It isn't Perfect, but I did it!




1) Jessie Rayot, Jessie at Home   Spa Bath Set









2) Celina Lane,   Simply Collectible Crochet  Ninja Set










          3)Tamara Kelly, Moogly,  Jungle Friends Finger Puppets and Case





4)Kim Guzman, WIP's N Chains  Kitchen Set










5) Elana Hunt, Beatrice Ryan Designs, Sunshine and Shells Baby Set 








6) Katy Peterson, KT and the Squid, Dr & Stethoscope 







 
7) Tamara Kelly, Moogly Blog  Baby in Bloom Bonnet and Sweater


I was directed to this link, and Frankly, was not willing to select one set over another. These are
Designer Collaborations,
and they need to be checked out. But do not ask me to choose.
       



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you