Amazon Banner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A New Year and A New Direction

A New Year and A New Direction

I have a goal. In the year 2014, want to write a crochet pattern to be published in a Crochet Magazine. 
I have a pattern concept in mind, I can see it in my mind. I know the yarn I want to use, I can feel the fabric as it falls off the hook. It is soft and flexible, and yet does not fall limp. It will be scrumptious, and very desirable. Of this I have no doubt.
In order to achieve this, I have research to do. Some is clear, Which Publications accept pattern contributions from ‘unknown” designers? What are the requirements of the patterns being submitted? How are patterns submitted? 
It would seem there are a multiple of questions to be answered, and if you want to follow along as I go through this process, I would be tickled to share the journey with you. Please take just a minute to let me know you are here. If there is something you think I am missing, PLEASE share with me. We learn something new every day, and you may just be my teacher today.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great plan to set forth and I think it can be obtained. Good luck for the future!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you