Amazon Banner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moving Day

Have you ever felt as though you were getting settled, beginning to get acclimated to the environment, just to discover the main goal cannot be obtained from your current location? 

Yep, 

I started the year with a set of goals.   Starting my blog, building an audience, developing relationships, and sharing the journey toward professionally publishing crochet patterns. (in addition to self published sale and free patterns)

I posted 8 entries in my old home, and actually felt as if I were getting the idea, only to find out that the site could not support my long term goals. Time to move, before I accumulate an abundance of things I would have to leave behind. Stories, Pictures and fun stuff, but the most important, the people, those that are interested in the  information I share.  

I do not know if I can move my content, that is a question I will be finding the answer to. 

Please, update your information, so you can find me. The best way is to follow me, with my posts going directly to your mail box.

Let's make this work.

3 comments:

  1. I found you! Blogger is very easy to negotiate, you should like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! It's easy to move your posts & pages from your old platform to this one. There is an 'import/export' option in the settings of wordpress and also a 'import/export' option in the settings of blogger. All you have to do is export from wordpress...then save the file to your computer...then import into blogger. You may have to re-ad photos back into your posts but the whole process really is pretty easy. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you